Cedar Breaks Lodge Amenities
- 20 Person maximum with 1.0 hour usage and 30 minutes between usage to clean area.
- Your whole group must be together before entering into the pool. If your group is not together, we will reduce the number of guest in your party and release that unused number and we will call another guest on the wait list in their place.
Primed to deliver relaxation at its finest, our indoor, world-class pool is the perfect complement to your Brian Head getaway. A rustic setting with ambient lighting offers you a leisurely reprieve from the sun, snow, and slopes with a rejuvenating swim. Looking to melt tension away, take a long soak in either of our two hot tubs or unwind after a long day full of adventure with a visit to our dry or steam saunas. Open from 8am-11pm.
Conference and Meeting Rooms
If you need to work while you play, our conference and meeting rooms offer a functional, yet sophisticated space for all your business needs with up to 2,800 square feet of meeting space available. We offer personalized service with access to a variety of set-up options, equipment and catering possibilities for groups ranging from 10 to 90. For any occasion or celebration, we will ensure that your special day is unforgettable. Contact us today to learn more about our group retreats and event facilities. Please contact Cedar Breaks Lodge.
Day Spa at Cedar Breaks
Closed until further Notice
Come escape after a day enjoying our national parks or a morning on the slopes. Our staff is ready to help soothe your mind and body into a state of relaxation and bliss. Open Thursday - Tuesday from 10am to 5 pm. Wednesday treatments are available by appointment only. Call 1-435-677-4225 or visit our website for more information.
Game Room – Ping pong, Air Hockey, Pool and Foos Ball
- 4 person max or one family with hour usage and 30 minutes to clean between usage.
- Reservations are taken upon arrival/check in
- If reservations are booked out, we do have a wait list
- Future reservations are not taken and only for the day of
- Reservations can be taken via phone or in person at the front desk
- Reservations start at 9:00AM last reservation will be at 10:30PM, closes at 11:00PM
- Guests name will be placed on the wait list in the designated time of request or first available and will be called if a cancellation or a no show arises